Yeon H. Yoon specializes in M&A transactions.
- Securitize on its acquisition of Velocity Markets subsidiaries Distributed Technology Markets, an SEC/FINRA registered broker-dealer and alternative trading system (ATS), and Velocity Platform, a money services business with money transmitter licenses in multiple states
- China Minsheng Investment in its US$2.2 billion acquisition of Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd. from White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd.
- Mondelez International in connection with the acquisition of Keurig Green Mountain by the JAB Holding Company
- Situs Group LLC in connection with its sale to a fund controlled by Stone Point Capital LLC.
- Samchully Asset Management Co. Ltd. on its US$608.5 million acquisition of a 34% interest in Cardinal Gas Services, L.L.C., a midstream company in Ohio's Utica shale play, from TOTAL E&P USA, Inc. and CGAS Properties, L.P.
- CAS Capital Limited on its US$65.9 million divestiture of Riverstone National, Inc., a property management company, to Greystar Real Estate Partners, LLC.
Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc. on its US$1.3 billion divestiture of its hospital IT business to Cerner Corp.
- Pfizer Inc. on its divestiture of a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Bristol, TN to UPM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and the related trailing supply arrangement.
NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. on its commercial real estate collateralized debt obligation program.
- AEI Services LLC, a US based company that owns and operates interests in energy infrastructure assets, in its sale of AEI Nicaragua Holdings Ltd. and AEI Jamaica Holdings Ltd., which companies holds and operates, through their subsidiaries, power plants in Nicaragua and Jamaica with a total capacity of approximately 245 MW, and include power plants operated by wind energy with a capacity of 63 MW, to Inkia Energy, Limited for a consideration of US$54 million.
- Motorola Solutions, Inc. on its takeover of Psion plc
- HSBC, in connection with the spin-off of its private equity business in the Americas to Graycliff Partners LP, with assets under management of over $1 billion.
- Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. on the sale by TBI Airport Holdings Limited of Belfast International and Stockholm Skavsta airports, as well as the Orlando Sanford (Florida) airport terminal concessions and TBI's airport management business in the United States.
QS Investors, LLC, in connection with the formation of two hedge funds, which had initial fundings of $25 million and $195 million.
View all news and client work featuring Yeon Yoon
Career and qualifications
Joined Clifford Chance 2008
- Georgetown University Law Center (JD) 2009
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2010