Weisiyu Jiang's work encompasses a range of international and domestic investigations and disputes, including matters involving US sanctions, export controls, and antitrust issues.
- Counsel to a major social media firm before the Federal Trade Commission regarding anticompetitive practices relating to targeted advertising on social media platforms
- Counsel to a multinational computer technology corporation before the Federal Trade Commission regarding anticompetitive practices relating to search engines and AdTech
- Advise leading telecoms trade association in an internal antitrust investigation relating to standard setting
- Represent a multinational technology corporation in an EDNY legal proceeding relating to US economic sanctions
- Advise Asia's largest multinational home appliance and consumer electronics company in complying with US sanctions and export control regulations.
- Conduct FCPA focused investigation in response to an alleged incident in China for an international aerospace company
- Conduct anti-corruption investigation of various whistleblower complaints regarding potential corrupt activity by employees of a Chinese subsidiary of a US listed company
- Advise leading financial institutions and international corporations on US economic sanctions, anti-money laundering, CFIUS, and export controls related issues
View all news and client work featuring Weisiyu Jiang
Career and qualifications
Harvard University (Exchange Scholar, Philosophy) 2012
- Mount Holyoke College (BA, Philosophy and Economics) 2013
- Georgetown University Law Center (JD/LL.M dual degree) 2018
- Joined Clifford Chance 2018
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in the District of Columbia 2019