Susan Foster's practice focuses on advising corporate and individual clients in international and domestic government investigations and complex civil litigation, including cases involving allegations of corruption, money laundering, and false claims. Susan has experience representing clients before the DOJ, Department of Defense and SEC.
Career and qualifications
Duke University (BA, Phi Beta Kappa) 2011
- University of Oxford (M.St., member of Jesus College) 2012
- Joined Clifford Chance 2015
- University of Virginia School of Law (JD) 2015
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2016
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in the District of Columbia 2017