Sarah Campbell is a counsel in the Financial Restructuring Group of Clifford Chance in New York.
Sarah's practice focuses on representing primarily financial institution creditors in multi-national and U.S. bankruptcy cases and in out-of-court restructurings.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Mills College (BA, Environmental Studies) 1994
- Brooklyn Law School (JD) 2000
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Allan L. Gropper, United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of New York 2000
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2001
- Admitted in Southern District of New York 2003
- Joined Clifford Chance 2009
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- INSOL International