Minji Reem focuses on complex commercial and business litigation, securities litigation, as well as arbitration and regulatory inquiries and investigations.
Minji’s experience includes representing and counseling financial services industry clients, including hedge fund and private equity fund managers and investment banks, as well as public and private companies and individuals, in complex commercial litigation in state and federal trial and appellate courts, arbitrations, securities class actions, M&A litigation, shareholder activist litigation, and SEC investigations, and on regulatory and compliance issues.
- defending a major financial institution in class action litigation alleging a conspiracy to manipulate platinum and palladium benchmarks and related derivatives prices
- representing a major European company with sponsored ADRs in an investigation by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission Division of Enforcement
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Barnard College (BA, Economics, magna cum laude) 2012
- Columbia Law School (JD) 2015
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2016
- Joined Clifford Chance 2020
Awards and citations
- Super Lawyers 2020 and 2021: Selected as “Rising Star” in Securities Litigation