Mary Jane Yoon represents clients in complex commercial litigation and government investigations. She has represented corporations undergoing investigation by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, the Department of Justice, and the New York Office of the Attorney General, among others.
Mary Jane has also represented corporations and individuals in commercial litigation involving shareholder disputes, contract disputes, fraud, and accounting malpractice.
- Representing global investment manager in connection with investigation of potential insider trading
- Represented consumer goods manufacturer in defense of putative class action alleging FCRA violation, which was dismissed with prejudice in the SDNY
- Second-chaired and won bench trial in the District of Connecticut in representation of broadcast network in shareholder dispute
- Represented financial institution in investigation by, and settlement with, the New York Office of the Attorney General for purported violation of New York General Business Law
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Yale University (BA) 2008
- Columbia University School of Law (JD) 2011
- Admitted Attorney-at-Law in New York 2013
- International Association of Korean Lawyers, Regional Governor (NY)