Lane Feler has experience in a variety of cross-border capital markets and M&A transactions with a focus on Latin America.
Lane’s capital markets experience includes representing issuers and financial institutions acting as initial purchasers in Rule 144A and Regulation S equity and debt offerings. She also has experience in M&A transactions representing clients acquiring or investing in assets across Latin America.
- Advising Multibank, Inc., a Panamanian financial institution, on its first-ever US$300 million debt offering under Rule 144A and Reg S.
- Advising Actis in its launch of a Pan-Latin American renewable energy platform, Atlas Renewable Energy, and the acquisition of over 1,500 MW of solar photovoltaic assets from SunEdison, Antofagasta Minerals and Origin Energy.
- Advising UBS on the Rule 144 and Reg S securitization of government receivables for the development of the integral rail system of Panama City Metro line 2, which involved the first-ever issuance of CDNO-backed project bonds.
- Advising FibraHotel, one of the first-ever Mexican REITs, on its US$220 million follow-on international equity offering under Rule 144A and Reg S.
- Advising the Coca-Cola Company, together with Coca-Cola FEMSA, in their US$575 million purchase of Unilever’s multi-national AdeS soy-based beverage business.
- Advising Castlelake L.P. in its joint venture with a subsidiary of Argentine electricity provider Pampa Energía to construct a 100 MW wind farm in Buenos Aires.
- Advising the initial purchasers with respect to a US$550 million debt offering and concurrent tender offer, and the subsequent US$150 million re-opening, by Global Bank Corporation, a Panamanian financial institution, under Rule 144A and Reg S.
- Advising Compañia Latinoamericana de Infraestructura & Servicios – CLISA, an Argentine infrastructure company, on its US$200 million debt offering and concurrent tender offer, and the subsequent US$100 million re-opening, under Rule 144A and Reg S.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Georgetown University (BSFS) 2012
- Columbia Law School (JD) 2015
- Joined Clifford Chance 2015
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2016
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association