Lane Feler has experience in a variety of cross-border capital markets and M&A transactions with a focus on Latin America.
Lane’s capital markets experience includes representing issuers and financial institutions acting as initial purchasers in Rule 144A and Regulation S equity and debt offerings. She also has experience in M&A transactions representing clients acquiring or investing in assets across Latin America.
- Advising Multibank, Inc., a Panamanian financial institution, on its first-ever US$300 million debt offering under Rule 144A and Reg S.
- Advising Actis in its launch of a Pan-Latin American renewable energy platform, Atlas Renewable Energy, and the acquisition of over 1,500 MW of solar photovoltaic assets from SunEdison, Antofagasta Minerals and Origin Energy.
- Advising UBS on the Rule 144 and Reg S securitization of government receivables for the development of the integral rail system of Panama City Metro line 2, which involved the first-ever issuance of CDNO-backed project bonds.
- Advising FibraHotel, one of the first-ever Mexican REITs, on its US$220 million follow-on international equity offering under Rule 144A and Reg S.
- Advising the Coca-Cola Company, together with Coca-Cola FEMSA, in their US$575 million purchase of Unilever’s multi-national AdeS soy-based beverage business.
- Advising Castlelake L.P. in its joint venture with a subsidiary of Argentine electricity provider Pampa Energía to construct a 100 MW wind farm in Buenos Aires.
- Advising the initial purchasers with respect to a US$550 million debt offering and concurrent tender offer, and the subsequent US$150 million re-opening, by Global Bank Corporation, a Panamanian financial institution, under Rule 144A and Reg S.
- Advising Compañia Latinoamericana de Infraestructura & Servicios – CLISA, an Argentine infrastructure company, on its US$200 million debt offering and concurrent tender offer, and the subsequent US$100 million re-opening, under Rule 144A and Reg S.
Clifford Chance represented banks on capital markets transaction by Mexican leasing company
21 August 2019
Clifford Chance advises banks on issuance of Green Bonds by Peruvian Consorcio Transmantaro S.A.
29 April 2019
Clifford Chance advises banks on landmark local currency notes issuance by Telefónica del Perú S.A.A., the largest telecom company in Peru
24 April 2019
Clifford Chance advises a consortium of banks in Frontera Energy Corporation's completed Notes offering of US$350 million and related tender offer and consent solicitation
28 June 2018
Clifford Chance advises Actis on inaugural acquisition of solar plant from SunPower Corporation
12 February 2018
Clifford Chance continues to lead in Mexico's REIT market, advising FibraHotel on its third equity offering
10 October 2017
Clifford Chance advises on landmark securitization for Panama infrastructure project
22 August 2017
Career and qualifications
- Georgetown University (BSFS) 2012
- Columbia Law School (JD) 2015
- Joined Clifford Chance 2015
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2016
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association