Kimberly’s practice is focused on US sanctions and export controls and international economic regulations. She advises US and international clients in matters involving compliance with the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
Kimberly conducts third party due diligence and advises on business and human rights issues. She also advises clients on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) national security review process for foreign acquisitions in the United States.
- preparing US sanctions compliance advice for non-US financial institutions and corporations.
- advising non-US corporations on obtaining clearances for acquisitions of US targets from the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), including preparing filings and coordinating responses to inquiries from CFIUS.
- conducting third-party due diligence.
News and client work
- United States: Competition Litigation Chapter, The Legal 500: Competition Litigation Comparative Guide (2023)
Career and qualifications
- The George Washington University (BA, Economics and International Affairs) 2016
- Washington and Lee University School of Law (JD, Editor-in-Chief - Journal of Civil Rights and Social Justice) 2021
- Joined Clifford Chance 2021
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in the District of Columbia 2022