Kevin Fernandez has experience in advising in relation to residential and commercial mortgage repurchase warehouse facilities, subscription-line facilities and other structured products, as well as leveraged and acquisition finance transactions, construction loan agreements, letter of credit facilities and syndicated loan facilities.
Kevin represents the participants in domestic and international commercial and residential real estate financing transactions, including sponsors, issuers, underwriters, investors, asset managers, sellers and purchasers. In addition, he advises domestic and international clients in connection with other types of secured financings, including those structured as repurchase transactions and warehouse lending lines.
Clifford Chance helps GTECH secure US $10.7 billion in financing for merger with IGT
16 July 2014
Clifford Chance advises lenders on US$17.34 billion refinancing of Glencore Xstrata
12 July 2013
Career and qualifications
- University of Miami, BA (double major in German and Psychology) 1998
- Fordham University School of Law (JD) 2008
- Joined Clifford Chance 2008
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2009
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
Awards and citations
- Kevin Fernandez has been recognized by Chambers USA as an "Associate to Watch" in Capital Markets - Securitisation (Nationwide). He is identified by market sources as "a real up-and-comer." He continues to receive recognition for his work on RMBS transactions, warehouse facilities and structured products.
Chambers USA 2019 - Capital Markets: Securitisation (Nationwide)