Jason W. Parsont maintains a broad corporate practice focused on capital markets and liability management transactions and other general corporate transactions across various industries, including real estate, aviation and specialty finance.
Jason regularly advises operating companies and investment banks in their capital raising and liability management activities, including high yield debt issuances, tender offers, convertible and exchangeable notes offerings, initial public offerings, ATM programs, and follow-on preferred and common share offerings. He also acts as corporate and SEC counsel to certain of his clients.
Career and qualifications
- Columbia University, Columbia College (BA in English and Comparative Literature) 2004
- Columbia Law School (JD) 2007
- Associate, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP 2007
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2008
- Clerk,The Honorable Paul C.Huck, United States District Court, Southern District of Florida 2011
- Lecturer-in-law and post-doctoral research scholar at Columbia Law School 2012
- Joined Clifford Chance 2014