Greg Kahn is a counsel whose practice focuses on derivatives and structured transactions. Greg advises clients on derivatives transactions and regulations across a range of asset classes and transaction types, including foreign exchange, repo and securities lending.
Greg also represents underwriters, originators, issuers and investment managers in structured finance transactions in a wide variety of asset classes, including collateralized loan obligations. In addition, Greg represents clients with respect to various regulatory matters, including derivatives regulation and the regulation of financial entities.
- Clifford Chance Wins Big at the 2017 LatinFinance Project & Infrastructure Finance Awards
10 October 2017
Clifford Chance advises on Colombia's first private investment made by a Chinese construction company in a 4G toll road project
6 August 2019
Clifford Chance advises on the financing of Colombia's Autopista Al Mar 1 Project
22 March 2019
Clifford Chance advises OPIC and EKF on largest wind power project in West Africa
20 August 2018
Clifford Chance advises AELA Group on portfolio financing for three wind farms in Chile
7 September 2017
Clifford Chance advises OPIC and IFC for the financing of the renovation of a 52.9MW combined cycle power plant in Senegal
13 January 2016
Clifford Chance advises Banco Santander, S.A. on innovative Peruvian toll road project financing
10 June 2015
US Treasury exempts Foreign Exchange Swaps and Forwards from Regulation as Swaps
6 February 2014
CFTC Finalizes Cross-Border Swaps Guidance and Grants Limited Transitional Exemptive Relief
26 July 2013
Career and qualifications
- Ohio State University (BS) 2000
- University of California Berkeley (JD) 2003
Awards and citations
- Greg Kahn has been recognized by Chambers USA as an "Associate to Watch" in Capital Markets - Derivatives. Clients note: "He is very responsive and he grasps issues quickly," adding: "He is good at coordinating the firm's resources to make sure we get the advice we need when it's not in his practice area."
Chambers USA 2019 – Capital Markets: Derivatives (Nationwide)
- Greg has been recognized by Chambers US as an associate to watch in Capital Markets: Derivatives (Nationwide).