Greg Kahn is a counsel whose practice focuses on derivatives and structured transactions. Greg advises clients on derivatives transactions and regulations across a range of asset classes and transaction types, including foreign exchange, repo and securities lending.
Greg also represents underwriters, originators, issuers and investment managers in structured finance transactions in a wide variety of asset classes, including collateralized loan obligations. In addition, Greg represents clients with respect to various regulatory matters, including derivatives regulation and the regulation of financial entities.
- Clifford Chance Wins Big at the 2017 LatinFinance Project & Infrastructure Finance Awards
10 October 2017
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Ohio State University (BS) 2000
- University of California Berkeley (JD) 2003
Awards and citations
- Greg Kahn has been recognized by Chambers USA as an "Associate to Watch" in Capital Markets - Derivatives. Clients note: "He is very responsive and he grasps issues quickly," adding: "He is good at coordinating the firm's resources to make sure we get the advice we need when it's not in his practice area."
Chambers USA 2019 – Capital Markets: Derivatives (Nationwide)
- Greg has been recognized by Chambers US as an associate to watch in Capital Markets: Derivatives (Nationwide).