Carlisle Overbey represents corporate and individual clients in criminal, regulatory, and civil litigations and investigations.
Carlisle's representations have included allegations of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act violations, money laundering, conspiracy, wire fraud, and bank fraud.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Middlebury College (BA, War and Peace Studies) 2011
- Joined Clifford Chance 2013
- Cornell Law School (JD) 2014
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2014
- Admitted to the Southern District of New York 2015
- Admitted to the Eastern District of New York 2015
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Charles S. Haight, Jr., U.S. District Judge for the S.D.N.Y. 2016
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Christopher F. Droney, U.S. Judge for the Second Circuit Court of Appeals 2018