David H. Rabinowitz focuses on broker-dealer and financial services regulatory and enforcement matters.
David advises US and non-US clients on US securities regulation, with a particular focus on broker-dealer regulation and SEC and FINRA enforcement matters. His extensive industry experience as a compliance officer and trading and operations professional affords him a deep understanding of the needs of our financial services clients. Prior to joining the firm, he worked on a trading desk and then as an associate director responsible for trade surveillance and trade reporting.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Bates College (BA, Sociology) 2005
- Business Development, Eze Castle Software, BNY Convergex 2005
- Vice President, U.S. Global Equities, RBC Capital Markets, LLC 2009
- Associate Director, Compliance, RBC Capital Markets, LLC 2012
- Rutgers University School of Law, Newark (JD) 2014
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New Jersey 2014
- Associate, Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young LLP 2015
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2016
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in District of Columbia 2016
- Joined Clifford Chance US as an Associate 2016
- New York Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association