Carmen Wong represents sponsors in the establishment of private investment funds, co-investment arrangements and managed account arrangements across a variety of alternative investment strategies, including private equity, credit and venture capital. She regularly advises fund sponsors on their ongoing operational, governance and regulatory matters.
Carmen also advises fund sponsors in the structuring of their management company and carry vehicles, and the establishment of their internal governance and compensation arrangements. She represents emerging sponsors in the negotiation of seed investor arrangements.
In addition, Carmen advises institutional investors (including insurance companies and sovereign wealth funds) in their alternative investments, as well as technology and technology-adjacent companies in their corporate venture programs.
News and client work
- Clifford Chance, New York
- Email me
- Speaks English and Cantonese
- Practice area M&A corporate, Private equity
- Sector Funds & investment management
Career and qualifications
- University College of London (LL.B.) 2006
- Columbia Law School (J.D.) 2006
- Admitted as an Attorney in New York 2007