Vipavee Kaosala is experienced in M&A and corporate finance. She advises financial institutions, MNCs and private equity houses on cross-border M&A, public takeovers, joint ventures, business reorganisation, foreign direct investments, securities related transactions and regulatory issues relating to financial services.
Vipavee's transactional experience covers a wide range of sectors, including finance, consumer goods and retail, insurance, healthcare and real estate. She is admitted in Thailand and England & Wales, and is a native Thai speaker.
- T S Global Holdings Pte. Ltd. (a subsidiary of Tata Steel) on its disposal of NatSteel Holdings Pte. Ltd. and Tata Steel (Thailand) Public Company Limited to Hebsteel Global Holding Pte. Ltd., an entity controlled by China's HBIS Group Co., Ltd.
- CVC Capital Partners on its 50 percent acquisition of Thai-based consumer finance business Ngern Tid Lor from Bank of Ayudhya PCL, as part of a CVC-led consortium including Equity Partners Limited
- TPG Capital on its investment in Jetanin Company Limited, a leading IVF business based in Thailand, by way of a significant minority acquisition
- CLSA Real Estate Partners Limited on its acquisition of 51% interest in Avignon Holdings Limited, a property investment and asset management business based in Europe
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Thammasat University (LLB) 2007
- London School of Economics, UK (LLM in Corporate and Securities Law) 2009
- Admitted as an attorney-at-law in Thailand 2009
- Thanathip & Partners Legal Counsellors Limited, Associate 2009
- Joined Clifford Chance 2013
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2019
- Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Law society of England and Wales