Carolina Barry-Laso is an Associate in the Private Funds Group, specialising in the establishment and offering of various private funds, including advising managers on the structuring, marketing and ongoing management of such funds. Her experience also includes advising prospective investors on investments in private funds.
- Advising a large asset manager on the establishment of its £1.8 billion pan-European infrastructure fund.
- Advising a prominent European mid-market private equity fund manager in relation to the establishment of its £2.5 billion European private equity fund.
- Advising a first-time European manager on the establishment of its first fund targeting investments in the CARICOM region.
Career and qualifications
Brown University (International Relations) 2013
- Joined Clifford Chance 2015
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2017
- Associate since 2017