* Advocate Vadim Turtsev in cooperation with Clifford Chance
Vadim Turtsev is a Co-Head of Russia Asset Finance Group. He has more than a decades's worth of experience advising on aircraft leasing, portfolio sales, restructurings, refinancings, as well as repossessions in the CIS, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas regions.
- Advising CDB Aviation Lease Finance DAC on operating leasing of four brand new A320/321neo aircraft for Aeroflot - Russian Airlines (first aircraft of this type in the airline's fleet)
- Advising SMBC Aviation Capital Limited on operating leasing of brand new A320/A321 neo aircraft for Aeroflot - Russian Airlines (first aircraft of this type in the airline's fleet)
- Advising Avolon on operating leasing of two B737-800 for NordStar and related refinancing
- Advising PK Air Finance on a US$340 mln refinancing of debt facility secured by 14 aircraft for GTLK Europe
- Advising Avolon on operating leasing of five A320neo aircraft for S7 Airlines
News and client work
Awards and citations
- "Rising Star"
EMEA Legal 500 2020
- "Associate to Watch"
Chambers Europe 2021
- "Vadim Turtsev was always available to discuss any issue arising in the process. He is very client oriented and professional."
Legal 500 2020: Russia –Transportation