Michał Drwal focuses on complex civil and commercial disputes, with particular interest in disputes arising from M&A transactions, shareholder relations, construction and infrastructure projects (motorway and railway).
Michał has extensive experience in dispute resolution, advising on and managing litigations, arbitrations and negotiations as well as providing ongoing advice to major clients. He has advised and represented clients from various sectors, including finance, real estate, construction, manufacturing, TMT, trade and food industries, in a wide range of disputes.
- Clifford Chance, Warsaw
- Email me
- Save my Vcard
- Speaks Polish and English
- Practice area Litigation, dispute resolution & risk management
- Sector Aerospace & defence, Automotive, Aviation, Chemicals, Industrials, Logistics, Materials, Power & energy networks, Professional advisors, Rail, Shipping, Transport & logistics, Transportation infrastructure
Career and qualifications
- University of Warsaw (LLM) 2001
- University of Warsaw under the auspices of the University of Cambridge (English and European Union Law) 2003
- Weil Gotshal Manges, Trainee lawyer 2005
- Joined Clifford Chance 2005
- Admitted as an advocate (adwokat) in Poland 2012
- Member of The Warsaw Bar Association