Marta Bieniada is a legal adviser with many years of experience in advising on banking, financial and insurance law. For several months she was seconded to the legal departments of HSBC Bank Polska S.A. and Toyota Bank Polska S.A.
Marta advised international banking and insurance institutions on the commencement of their operations in Poland and in the scope of regulatory issues, including bancassurance, outsourcing, FATCA, as well as development and implementation of banking and insurance products, and in connection with their ongoing activities.
She was a speaker at many prestigious conferences and seminar on bancassurance, including the Bancaccurance Congress organized by the Polish Bank Association and the Polish Insurance Association.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Warsaw, English and European law studies conducted by Cambridge University, Center for English and European Legal Studies 1997
- University of Warsaw (LLM) 1997
- Joined Clifford Chance 1997
- Completed training as a judge in 2001
- Admitted as a legal adviser (radca prawny) in Poland 2004
- Member of the Warsaw Bar Association (OIRP w Warszawie)