Krzysztof Hajdamowicz specialises in M&A and private equity transactions, cross-border and domestic corporate reorganizations, new technologies, intellectual property, personal data protection, unfair competition, and general corporate advice.
Krzysztof has vast experience in the IT, healthcare, consumer goods and the oil, gas and chemicals sectors.
Clifford Chance advised Ringier Axel Springer Media AG on its acquisition of the shares of Gratka.pl, and the announcement of a tender offer for 100% shares of MZN Property S.A.
3 March 2020
Clifford Chance advised Hoist Finance on its acquisition of NPL from Getback
29 April 2019
Clifford Chance a conseillé Czech Media Invest sur l'acquisition auprès de Lagardère de ses radios en République tchèque, Pologne, Slovaquie et Roumanie
25 April 2018
Clifford Chance advises CMI on the acquisition of Lagardère's radio assets across the CEE region
24 April 2018
Clifford Chance advises Cinven, Permira and Mid Europa on their acquisition of Allegro
14 October 2016
- Clifford Chance, Warsaw
- Email me
- Save my Vcard
- Speaks Polish and English
- Practice area M&A corporate, Intellectual property
- Sector Consumer goods & retail, Media, Aviation, Telecommunications, media & technology, Consumer business services, Oil & gas, Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunications, Transport & logistics, Real estate, Private equity, Consumer goods, Technology, Healthcare, life sciences & chemicals, Industrials
Career and qualifications
- Joined Clifford Chance 2005
- Admitted as a legal adviser (radca prawny) in Poland 2008
- Member of the Kielce Council for Legal Advisors