Krzysztof Hajdamowicz specialises in M&A and private equity transactions, cross-border and domestic corporate reorganizations, new technologies, intellectual property, personal data protection, unfair competition, and general corporate advice.
Krzysztof has vast experience in the IT, healthcare, consumer goods and the oil, gas and chemicals sectors.
News and client work
- Clifford Chance, Warsaw
- Email me
- Save my Vcard
- Speaks Polish and English
- Practice area M&A corporate, Intellectual property
- Sector Consumer goods & retail, Media, Aviation, Telecommunications, media & technology, Consumer business services, Oil & gas, Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunications, Transport & logistics, Real estate, Private equity, Consumer goods, Technology, Healthcare, life sciences & chemicals, Industrials
Career and qualifications
- Joined Clifford Chance 2005
- Admitted as a legal adviser (radca prawny) in Poland 2008
- Member of the Kielce Council for Legal Advisors