Jarosław Lorenc has over 17 years of professional experience gained at international law firms and specialises in capital markets and securities law.
Jarosław works on public offers of securities (both domestic and international) and acquisitions of publicly listed companies. Jaroslaw's areas of expertise also encompass debt capital markets issues, investment funds and capital markets related M&A.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Hunton & Williams, Warsaw, Capital Markets 1999
- Warsaw University, Masters in Law (summa cum laude) 2001
- Dewey Ballantine, Warsaw, Capital Markets 2002
- Apprenticeship at the District Bar of Legal Advisers in Warsaw 2004
- Baker & McKenzie, Warsaw, Capital Markets 2004
- Joined Clifford Chance in 2007
- Admitted as a legal adviser (radca prawny) in Poland 2008
- Member of the Warsaw Council for Legal Advisers
Awards and citations
- Jarosław Lorenc enters the rankings due to market support for his ECM and equity-linked transactions experience. He is also noted for his involvement on public M&A mandates. He advised Abris Capital Partners on its USD30.4 million acquisition of Graal by way of a tender offer.
Chambers Europe 2019, Capital Markets: Equity – Poland