Jan Zdzienicki represents banks and borrowers in transactions including property finance, acquisition finance and aircraft finance; he also provides advice on securitisation, regulatory and consumer banking and M&A projects in the banking sector.
Jan has considerable experience in insolvency and restructuring relating to transactions comprising non-performing loans securitization (buy and sell side), restructuring projects relating to Eurobonds issued by Polish companies, debt-to-equity swap projects, insolvency proceedings and debt collection matters as well as loan restructuring projects.
News and client work
- Author of a number of publications on insolvency law (including an ongoing contribution to Collier International Business Insolvency Guide and the International Business Insolvency Guide by WhitePage)
Career and qualifications
- South Bank University, London (Diploma in Business Admistration) 1992
- University of Warsaw (Master of Law) 1992
- Head Specialist - Lawyer at PBG Bank (Pekao S.A. Group) 1994
- Admitted as a legal adviser (radca prawny) in Poland 1997
- Joined Clifford Chance 1998
- Partner 2006-2011
- Of Counsel 2011