Iwona Terlecka specialises in both Polish and European competition law. Iwona's clients include some of the largest foreign corporations operating in Poland.
Career and qualifications
Silesian University, Poland (Master of Law) 1993
- College of Europe, Belgium, LLM (Master of European Law) 1994
- Joined Clifford Chance 1995
- Admitted as a legal adviser (radca prawny) in Poland 1999
Member of the Warsaw Bar Association (OIRP w Warszawie)
- Member of the Board of the Polish Competition Law Association
Awards and citations
- Iwona Terlecka advises on a variety of antitrust and competition matters, including cartel proceedings and merger control clearance. "She provided very good strategic advice," a client says.
Chambers Europe 2021: Competition/Antitrust – Poland
- Highly regarded Iwona Terlecka handles a range of competition and antitrust matters. Her proficiency includes cartel proceedings, dawn raids and consumer interest protection cases. "She is very capable of having an overview of the situation and at the same time focusing on details," a source says.
Chambers Europe 2020: Competition/Antitrust – Poland
- Iwona Terlecka enters the top tier on the back of substantial endorsements and support across the legal market. One client reveals that she has a "great attitude to clients," while another one appreciates that "she links the legal knowledge and practical experience together well."
Chambers Europe 2019, Competition/Antitrust – Poland