Bartosz Kaniasty specialises in advising clients from the real estate sector and has extensive experience in representing various parties in all types of real estate transactions, including developers, tenants, landlords, financial institutions, buyers and sellers.
Bartosz is a member of the Green Building Group at Clifford Chance.
Clifford Chance advises CBRE Global Investors on the sale of Wars Sawa Junior Shopping Centre in Warsaw
28 August 2018
Clifford Chance advises on Pan-European outlet sales for EUR 1.2 billion
1 December 2016
Career and qualifications
- Cambridge and Warsaw University (English and European Law) 1996
- Poznań University (Law) 1997
- Admitted as a legal adviser (radca prawny) in Poland 2001
- Warsaw School of Economics (Postgraduate in Management) 2004
- Joined Clifford Chance 2006
Awards and citations
- Bartosz Kaniasty is highlighted for his negotiation skills. One interviewee reports how he "always looks for other solutions" and "tries to think for both parties." He advises international clients on the Polish law elements of cross-border real estate acquisitions.
Chambers Europe 2019, Real Estate – Poland
- Bartosz Kaniasty acts for a broad range of clients, including property developers and financial institutions as well as landlords and tenants. Clients say: "He keeps deadlines and pushes things forward to get them done."
Chambers Europe 2017
- Counsel Bartosz Kaniasty is noted by fellow practitioners for his transactional capabilities in the real estate sector. He represents companies on both the buy and sell sides, as well as financial institutions, developers, tenants and landlords. Of late, he has advised a subsidiary of the UAB Optima fund on the sale of two office properties.
Chambers Europe 2016
- Bartosz Kaniasty focuses on all areas of real estate, and his clients include real estate developers, financial institutions, landlords and tenants.
Chamber Europe 2015
- Counsel Bartosz Kaniasty's clients include financial institutions, landlords, developers and tenants. He was part of the team that assisted Buzzard Duo, a subsidiary of Peakside, with the sale of a logistic park.
Chambers Europe 2014