Bartosz Kaniasty specialises in advising clients from the real estate sector and has extensive experience in representing various parties in all types of real estate transactions, including developers, tenants, landlords, financial institutions, buyers and sellers.
Bartosz is a member of the Green Building Group at Clifford Chance.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Cambridge and Warsaw University (English and European Law) 1996
- Poznań University (Law) 1997
- Admitted as a legal adviser (radca prawny) in Poland 2001
- Warsaw School of Economics (Postgraduate in Management) 2004
- Joined Clifford Chance 2006
Awards and citations
- Bartosz Kaniasty regularly works with international developers on high-stakes acquisitions and disposals of shopping centres and logistics assets.
Chambers Europe 2021: Real Estate - Poland
- Bartosz Kaniasty assists international developers with high-stakes acquisitions and disposals of shopping centres and logistics assets. Clients value him for his reliability, one asserting that "he holds down the fort and keeps the machine running," before elaborating: "He's just a tremendously dependable person."
Chambers Europe 2020: Construction/Real Estate – Poland
- Bartosz Kaniasty is highlighted for his negotiation skills. One interviewee reports how he "always looks for other solutions" and "tries to think for both parties." He advises international clients on the Polish law elements of cross-border real estate acquisitions.
Chambers Europe 2019, Real Estate – Poland