Aleksandra Jach advises on various types of investments on the real estate market. She specializes in providing transactional advice on the sale and purchase of commercial buildings, warehouses and logistics and retail centres. She also advises on construction contracts with respect to buildings and infrastructure projects (including EPC contracts) and during administrative proceedings concerning zoning and environmental matters.
Aleksandra is also experienced in real estate finance, real estate joint ventures and has vast experience in negotiating lease agreements (on behalf of landlords as well as tenants).
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Warsaw (LLM) 2001
- Miller Canfield, Lawyer 2004
- McGill University in Canada (LLM) 2011
- Admitted as a legal adviser (radca prawny) in Poland 2011
- K&L Gates, Associate 2012
- Joined Clifford Chance 2013
- Member of the Warsaw Council for Legal Advisers
Awards and citations
- Ranked as a Next Generation Lawyer, pursuant to the ranking published in 2018 by The Legal 500
Legal 500, 2018