Wouter van den Bosch is in the Amsterdam Financial Markets Group. He specialises in advising both incumbent financial institutions as well as FinTechs (including payment service providers, crypto service providers, investment firms and asset managers) on strategic, governance and regulatory matters. His work includes advising on the application of the Dutch regulatory framework to (innovative) financial products and services.
Wouter further assists clients with licence applications, applications for declarations of no objection, screening procedures, corporate restructurings, fund formations and M&A transactions.
News and client work
- Payment for order flow (PFOF) - There is no such thing as a free lunch according to ESMA
26 July 2021
- Crowdfunding Regulation – A crowd pleaser?
03 December 2020
- Dutch registration regime for crypto service providers
26 May 2020
- AI in the Dutch financial sector – All SAFEST and sound?
30 August 2019
- Regulating cryptocurrency related businesses in the Netherlands
29 July 2019
Career and qualifications
- University of Utrecht (Master International Business Law) 2014
- Admitted as an advocaat in the Netherlands in 2015
- Joined Clifford Chance 2015
- Vereniging voor Financieel Recht (Dutch Securities Law Association)