Wouter van den Bosch is in the Amsterdam Financial Markets Group. He specialises in advising both incumbent financial institutions as well as FinTechs (including payment service providers, asset managers and investment firms) on strategic, governance and regulatory matters. His work includes advising on the application of the Dutch regulatory framework to (innovative) financial products and services.
Wouter further assists with licence applications, screening procedures, corporate restructurings, fund formations and M&A transactions.
Clifford Chance Amsterdam assists in structuring and setting up the AGRI3 Fund for sustainable agriculture
26 January 2020
Clifford Chance Amsterdam advises MarketAxess in the establishment of its EU hub in Amsterdam
5 March 2019
- AI in the Dutch financial sector – All SAFEST and sound?
30 August 2019
- Regulating cryptocurrency related businesses in the Netherlands
29 July 2019
The Netherlands / Brexit: exemption regulation extended to include UK investment firms
8 February 2019
Career and qualifications
- University of Utrecht (Master International Business Law) 2014
- Admitted as an advocaat in the Netherlands in 2015
- Joined Clifford Chance 2015
- Vereniging voor Financieel Recht (Dutch Securities Law Association)