Tom Salemink specialises in corporate law, including corporate governance and corporate litigation. He advises and litigates in matters such as directors' liability, shareholder disputes and corporate governance.
Tom is also an assistant professor company law at the Radboud University Nijmegen. He holds a PhD on the subject of "Squeeze-out of Minority Shareholders" and is an author of several publications, primarily on the subjects of corporate governance and corporate litigation.
Clifford Chance advises Mitsubishi Corporation and Chubu on EUR 4.1 billion acquisition of Eneco
26 November 2019
Clifford Chance advised the lenders on the financing of the acquisition of Van Neerbos Groep by Intergamma
19 July 2018
Career and qualifications
- Radboud University Nijmegen (Dutch Law) 2009
- Researcher and lecturer at Radboud University Nijmegen 2009
- Clerk at the Dutch Enterprise Court, Amsterdam Court of Appeal 2011
- Radboud University Nijmegen (PhD Law) 2014
- Admitted as an advocaat in Netherlands 2014
- Lawyer at Lemstra Van der Korst 2014
- Joined Clifford Chance 2017
- Assistant professor of company law at the Radboud University Nijmegen 2017
- Dutch Association of Corporate Litigation
- Dutch Association of Commercial Law
- Member Editorial Board of the legal journal "Jurisprudentie Onderneming & Recht (JOR)"