Tim Heerschop is an associate in the Corporate/M&A practice of Clifford Chance Amsterdam.
He specialises in mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, equity capital markets and restructurings.
Recent experience includes advising:
- CVC Capital Partners on a partnership with Royal DSM N.V., whereby CVC acquired a 65% interest in DSM's activities in Polymer Intermediates and Composite Resins.
- Gamma Holding (a holding company owned by Gilde Buy-Out Partners and Parcom Capital Management) in a controlled auction process resulting in the sale of Ammeraal Beltech, one of the global leaders in light-weight process and conveyor belting, to Advent International.
- Dutch PE-firm Egeria in a controlled auction process resulting in the sale of Mirror Controls International, a leading global manufacturer of glass and powerfold mirror actuators in the automotive market, to the strategic buyer Flextronics.
- Ferskur Holding 1 B.V. (owned by an Icelandic consortium consisting of Stodir hf, Kaupthing hf and EAB 1 ehf) as largest shareholder of Refresco Gerber N.V. with respect to its initial public offering on the stock exchange of Euronext Amsterdam.
- Hestya Energy B.V. (controlled by Riverstone and The Carlyle Group) on the public offer for H.E.S. Beheer N.V., a public holding company for providers of logistical services in ports.
- Coöperatieve Centrale Raiffeisen-Boerenleenbank B.A. and ING Bank N.V. as Joint Global Coordinators in connection with a EUR 500 million rights issue by Royal Imtech N.V.
- NSI N.V. on its equity capital raising of EUR 300 million in new ordinary share capital.
- Northland Power, Siemens, Van Oord and HVC as sponsors of Project Gemini, the development and construction of a 600MW offshore wind farm north of Schiermonnikoog, the largest offshore wind project in The Netherlands.
- The Carlyle Group on its acquisition of Varo Energy, a major midstream energy company serving clients across North West Europe, through a joint venture with Vitol.
- Egeria on the acquisition of Izico, the frozen snack business which is active in Belgium and The Netherlands, from Royal Wessanen N.V.
- Staples, Inc on the sale of its printing systems division.
Clifford Chance Amsterdam advises on the sale of Royal Reesink
13 June 2019
Clifford Chance advises Blauwwind offshore wind farm as it reaches financial close
28 June 2018
Clifford Chance advises 3i on its investment in Royal Sanders
16 April 2018
Clifford Chance advises Shell, Diamond Generating Europe and Eneco with sale of 45% stake in offshore wind farm project Borssele III/IV to Partners Group
17 January 2018
Clifford Chance advises 3i Group plc on the acquisition of Hans Anders
10 April 2017
Clifford Chance advises Refresco Group’s three largest shareholders in second post-IPO sell-down
14 October 2016
Clifford Chance advises Eneco and Mitsubishi Corporation as sponsors on the project financing of the 129 MW offshore wind project Luchterduinen
22 March 2016
Clifford Chance advises Maas Capital and Yard Energy on the project financing of two onshore wind projects in Finland
16 November 2015
Career and qualifications
- Radboud University Nijmegen (MSc – Business Administration) 2010
- Radboud University Nijmegen (LLM) 2011
- Joined Clifford Chance 2011
- Admitted as an advocaat in Netherlands 2011