"Rona Nisar advises international and domestic private equity houses, financial sponsors and corporates on a wide range of matters, including acquisitions and disposals, leveraged buyouts, mergers and joint ventures. She has substantial experience on both the buy-side and sell-side.
She has particular experience with multi-jurisdictional M&A and restructurings, where clients could benefit from her extensive languages skills."
Recent experience includes advising:
- Gilde Buy Out Partners on €140 million public offer for all issued shares and depositary receipts of shares in the capital of Royal Reesink N.V., a company engaged in the supply of services, materials and equipment to the agricultural and construction sectors.
- Arle Capital Partners on the controlled auction and subsequent EUR 695 million sale of the Stork Technical Services conglomerate to Fluor Corporation
- Arle Capital Partners on the EUR 706 million sale of Fokker Technologies to GKN Industries Ltd.
- Gamma Holding (a holding company owned by Gilde Buy-Out Partners and Parcom Capital Management) in a controlled auction process resulting in the sale of Ammeraal Beltech, one of the global leaders in light-weight process and conveyor belting, to Advent International.
- Eiger Acquisition B.V., (a wholly owned subsidiary of certain funds advised by Apax Partners LLP), on its recommended full public offer for all of Exact’s issued and outstanding shares.
- Hestya Energy B.V. (controlled by Riverstone and The Carlyle Group) on the public offer for H.E.S. Beheer N.V., a public holding company for providers of logistical services in ports.
- Northland Power, Siemens, Van Oord and HVC as sponsors of Project Gemini, the development and construction of a 600MW offshore wind farm north of Schiermonnikoog, the largest offshore wind project in The Netherlands.
- on the acquisition of Pyton Travel Technology, a Dutch travel technology group, by Amadeus IT Group.
- Montagu Private Equity LLP on the acquisition of DORC Holding B.V., a surgical ophthalmic disposables and equipment platforms manufacturer and developer.
- A global mobile operator on the worldwide restructuring of its international roaming operations and the set-up of centralised roaming facilities.
- The former sponsor group of Maxeda DIY Group B.V., being KKR, Primera, Cinven and AlpInvest, with the debt-for-equity restructuring.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Leiden University (LLM, European Law) 2013
- Joined Clifford Chance 2013
- Admitted as an advocaat in the Netherlands 2013
- Member of the Amsterdam Bar Association