Rona Nisar specialises in mergers & acquisitions (buy and sell-side), joint ventures, equity capital markets and restructurings.
Recent experience includes advising:
- Gilde Buy Out Partners on €140 million public offer for all issued shares and depositary receipts of shares in the capital of Royal Reesink N.V., a company engaged in the supply of services, materials and equipment to the agricultural and construction sectors.
- Arle Capital Partners on the controlled auction and subsequent EUR 695 million sale of the Stork Technical Services conglomerate to Fluor Corporation
- Arle Capital Partners on the EUR 706 million sale of Fokker Technologies to GKN Industries Ltd.
- Gamma Holding (a holding company owned by Gilde Buy-Out Partners and Parcom Capital Management) in a controlled auction process resulting in the sale of Ammeraal Beltech, one of the global leaders in light-weight process and conveyor belting, to Advent International.
- Eiger Acquisition B.V., (a wholly owned subsidiary of certain funds advised by Apax Partners LLP), on its recommended full public offer for all of Exact’s issued and outstanding shares.
- Hestya Energy B.V. (controlled by Riverstone and The Carlyle Group) on the public offer for H.E.S. Beheer N.V., a public holding company for providers of logistical services in ports.
- Northland Power, Siemens, Van Oord and HVC as sponsors of Project Gemini, the development and construction of a 600MW offshore wind farm north of Schiermonnikoog, the largest offshore wind project in The Netherlands.
- on the acquisition of Pyton Travel Technology, a Dutch travel technology group, by Amadeus IT Group.
- Montagu Private Equity LLP on the acquisition of DORC Holding B.V., a surgical ophthalmic disposables and equipment platforms manufacturer and developer.
- A global mobile operator on the worldwide restructuring of its international roaming operations and the set-up of centralised roaming facilities.
- The former sponsor group of Maxeda DIY Group B.V., being KKR, Primera, Cinven and AlpInvest, with the debt-for-equity restructuring.
Clifford Chance advises DSM and Sinochem on disposal of DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals to Bain Capital
2 July 2018
Clifford Chance advises Tele2 Group on the merger of its Dutch business with Deutsche Telekom's Dutch business
10 January 2018
Clifford Chance advises Lagerwey and its shareholder Ponooc in a large scale wind energy project with NovaWind, a subsidiary of the Russian state company Rosatom
22 December 2017
Clifford Chance advises Wendel SE on completion of the acquisition by its portfolio company Stahl of a leather division of BASF SE
10 October 2017
Career and qualifications
- Leiden University (LLM, European Law) 2013
- Joined Clifford Chance 2013
- Admitted as an advocaat in the Netherlands 2013
- Member of the Amsterdam Bar Association