Moussa Louizi has extensive experience in cross-border structured and asset-based financing transactions, derivatives and (international) debt capital markets offerings, including (public and private) securitisations, portfolio transfers, trade-receivables financing, Repackagings, CLO's, (CRD compliant) bank capital offerings, EMTNs and corporate hybrid offerings as well as transactional and corporate treasury OTC-derivatives. Moussa advises numerous local and foreign banks, pension funds, private equity houses and corporates.
Moussa has been seconded to ABN AMRO Bank's legal financial markets team in 2014 and gained hands-on experience in structuring, negotiating and drafting Islamic finance and capital market transactions throughout the emerging markets of the Middle-East and Asia during his two-year secondment to the Clifford Chance office in Dubai, UAE, in 2015. Moussa is a member of the Clifford Chance Global Islamic Finance Group and the Structured Finance and Derivatives Group at Clifford Chance Amsterdam.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Tilburg (Tax Law) 2005
- Tax lawyer at PricewaterhouseCoopers 2005
- Tax lawyer at JacobsKottier (merged with Deloitte) 2008
- In-house counsel for City of Nijmegen 2009
- Joined Clifford Chance 2011
- Admitted as an advocaat in Netherlands 2011
- Radboud University Nijmegen (Corporate and Finance Law) 2013
- Member of the Dutch Bar