Juliette Luycks heads the Amsterdam Arbitration practice. She specialises in national and international commercial arbitration (e.g. under the NAI, ICC, CAM and UNCITRAL rules) and in investment treaty arbitration (including under the ICSID rules). She also acts as arbitrator. She has extensive trial experience before the Dutch courts and is a CEDR accredited mediator. She works from our Amsterdam and Madrid office.
Career and qualifications
Graduated Universiteit van Amsterdam 1990
- Graduated New York University LL.M 1991
- Admitted as an advocaat to the Dutch Bar 1991
- Admitted as an abogado in Spain 2003
Awards and citations
- According to clients, Juliette Luycks "has an impressive depth of knowledge" and is "capable of understanding situations quickly." She is experienced in cross-border arbitration, as well as commercial disputes, including follow-on damages claims.
Chambers Europe 2020
- Clients value her listening skills as well as her "strong knowledge and expertise"
Chambers Europe 2019