Jasper Dijkshoorn specialises in banking and finance law with a focus on real estate financing transactions, structured real estate transactions, (PPP/PFI) project financing transactions, non-recourse and limited-recourse asset financing transactions and other structured financing transactions. Jasper is acting for lenders, borrowers, project companies and sponsors, and on domestic and cross-border deals.
- Acting for AEW Europe on the acquisition and financing of the "Celsius" portfolio which comprises 10 shopping centres across France and Belgium
- Acting for Typhoon, Northland Power Inc, Siemens, Van Oord and HVC in respect of the development, financing and construction of the Gemini offshore windfarm located in the North Sea
- Acting for ABN AMRO Bank N.V. and NIBC Bank N.V. in respect of the sale and purchase of a High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Acting for Varo Energy Marketing AG in relation to the acquisition, financing and development of a network of oil and gas pipelines in Southern Europe
View all news and client work featuring Jasper Dijkshoorn
Career and qualifications
Plekhanov Russian Academy of Economics (Economics) 2004
- University of Utrecht (Masters degree in Corporate Law) 2005
- University of Utrecht (Masters degree in Economics) 2005
- Project manager at Accenture and ING Bank N.V. 2006
- Joined Clifford Chance 2008
- Admitted as an advocaat in Netherlands 2008
- Legal counsel (seconded) at Rabobank Wholesale and Corporate Finance 2012
Awards and citations
- Rotterdam World Gateway has won the award for 'Ports Deal of the Year' at the IJ Global Awards 2019. The Clifford Chance Amsterdam team that worked on this deal consisted of Hein Tonnaer, Jasper Dijkshoorn and Sahur Adam.