Jackie Jones has experience across all aspects of bank lending, acquisition finance and syndicated lending with a particular emphasis on trade and commodity finance and asset-based lending.
Career and qualifications
Nottingham University 1995
- Joined Clifford Chance London 1998
- Trainee secondment to Clifford Chance Hong Kong 1999
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2000
- Joined Clifford Chance Amsterdam 2004
- Counsel since 2009
Law Society, England & Wales
- Orde van Advocaten Amsterdam
Awards and citations
- Jackie is valued by clients for her "deep understanding of the important legal and commercial issues that affect business," and is described as "highly disciplined in providing high-quality service"
Chambers Europe 2019
- Jackie comes “recommended” for Banking & Finance law in the Netherlands
Legal 500 2013