Evert van der Kaa is an associate in the Corporate/M&A practice of Clifford Chance Amsterdam. Evert specialises in mergers & acquisitions (buy and sell-side), joint ventures, equity capital markets and restructurings.
View more client work by this author
- Advising Arle Capital Partners on the controlled auction and subsequent EUR 695 million sale of the Stork Technical Services conglomerate to Fluor Corporation
- Advising AMC Networks on their EUR 750 million acquisition of substantially all of Chellomedia, the international content division of Liberty Global
- Advising Dutch private equity firm Gilde Buyout Partners on its public offer for Royal Ten Cate N.V.
- Advising Flow Traders N.V. and its shareholders on Flow Traders' initial public offering (IPO) on the stock exchange of Euronext Amsterdam.
- Advising Sanoma Oyj on the controlled auctions relating to, and subsequent sale of its Russian and Eastern-European business to various parties.
- Advising a top-tier international retailer on the restructuring and controlled auction of its Dutch and Belgian business.
- Advising AM Pharma B.V. and its shareholders on the sale of a stake and the subsequent grant of an option right for the remainder of the AM Pharma B.V. shares, to Pfizer Inc..
- Advising Telenor Group, Schibsted Media Group and Singapore Press Holdings on their formation of two joint ventures in online classifieds spanning multiple jurisdictions.
- Advising Nielsen N.V. on various multi-billion dollar public offerings.
- Advising NSI N.V. on its equity capital raising of EUR 300 million in new ordinary share capital.
- Advising the Airbus Group on their 2013 governance/shareholder overhaul and subsequent corporate restructuring.
- Advising Royal DSM N.V. on its establishment of a 50/50 global joint venture for its business group DSM Anti-Infectives with Sinochem Group, spanning multiple jurisdictions.