Erwin Schreuder specialises in securities and financial services related work, with an emphasis on international capital market offerings (including equity linked products), investment funds, derivatives, market abuse and regulatory capital.
News and client work
- Contributor: "Handboek Beleggingsondernemingen", published by Wolters Kluwer 2019
- Erwin has authored a book entitled "Prospectusaanprakelijkheid" (volume 48 of the Banking Law Series (Bankjuridische Reeks) of the Dutch Banking and Securities Institute (NIBE)) as well as numerous articles for legal journals. He has contributed as an author to annotations to the Dutch Financial Supervision Act (Wet op het financieel toezicht) in the TFM (Toezicht Financiële Markten) Series published by Kluwer.
Career and qualifications
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (Business Economics, 1997)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (Law, 1998)
- University of Leiden (Tax Law, 2007)
- Joined Clifford Chance 1998
- Member of the Netherlands Association for Securities Law (Vereniging voor Effectenrecht)