Severina Käppeli advises domestic and international clients on investments into Luxembourg funds, especially when clients are subject to complex investment restrictions. Acting on the fund initiator side, she is regularly involved in the structuring, set-up and negotiating of Luxembourg funds (regulated and unregulated) investing in a wide range of different asset classes ranging from real estate and private equity to securities funds, like UCITS.
Furthermore, she has solid regulatory experience not only by structuring regulated funds but also by assisting clients in extending AIFM licenses or for instance obtaining a depositary license.
Career and qualifications
- University of Basel (Bachelor of Law), 2011
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LL.M in Corporate and Securities Law), 2012
- Junior Associate at Pestalozzi Attorneys at Law, 2012
- University of Luxembourg (LL.M in Investment Funds Law), 2015
- Joined Clifford Chance 2015