Mélissa Kdyem specialises in corporate law. Her experience includes advising on the setting-up of private equity structures for major private equity houses as well as the setting-up of management equity plans.
Mélissa also works on real estate transactions, cross border mergers and acquisitions and multi-jurisdictional restructurings.
- Trainline Group (held by, among others, KKR) in relation to the indirect acquisition of Captain France SAS
- KKR on the sale of Coriance, the French specialist of heat/cold networks, to First State Investments, a unit of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, specializing in the investment and management of the infrastructure
- KKR on its investment in Deutsche Glasfaser as well as on the refinancing of the group
Clifford Chance a conseillé Covivio dans le cadre de l'acquisition d'une participation de 32% dans un portefeuille de 32 hôtels Accor en France et en Belgique
10 July 2019
Clifford Chance advises Deutsche Glasfaser Group on 650 million EUR refinancing
30 January 2018
Clifford Chance advises AEW Europe, in partnership with CIC, on the acquisition and the financing of the "Celsius" portfolio
16 July 2015
Clifford Chance conseille AEW Europe, en partenariat avec China Investment Corporation, sur l'acquisition et le financement du portefeuille "Celsius"
16 July 2015
Career and qualifications
- Université of Paris X Nanterre (Master professionnel Concurrence et régulation des marchés) 2007
- University of Paris Dauphine (Master professionnel Droit des affaires) 2009
- Admitted as an avocat in Paris 2011
- Admitted as an avocat in Luxembourg 2011
- Joined Clifford Chance 2011