Mélissa Kdyem specialises in corporate law. Her experience includes advising on the setting-up of private equity structures for major private equity houses as well as the setting-up of management equity plans.
Mélissa also works on real estate transactions, cross border mergers and acquisitions and multi-jurisdictional restructurings.
- Trainline Group (held by, among others, KKR) in relation to the indirect acquisition of Captain France SAS
- KKR on the sale of Coriance, the French specialist of heat/cold networks, to First State Investments, a unit of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, specializing in the investment and management of the infrastructure
- KKR on its investment in Deutsche Glasfaser as well as on the refinancing of the group
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Université of Paris X Nanterre (Master professionnel Concurrence et régulation des marchés) 2007
- University of Paris Dauphine (Master professionnel Droit des affaires) 2009
- Admitted as an avocat in Paris 2011
- Admitted as an avocat in Luxembourg 2011
- Joined Clifford Chance 2011