Matthias Kerbusch is a member of the Investment Fund practice.
He advises on the set-up and restructuring of various Luxembourg based investment funds, including UCITS, SIFs and SICARs. His tasks include the drafting and redrafting of prospectus, articles of incorporation and other fund constitutive documents and he has gained experience in advising domestic and international clients for a wide variety of investment vehicles specialising, inter alia, in real estate, private equity, infrastructure or fund of fund structures.
- A Chinese bank on their first Luxembourg fund product and ongoing advice on the successor fund.
- A US debt fund promoter on their first Luxembourg fund vehicle and conversion of this fund vehicle into a RAIF.
- Several German institutional investors (Pensionskassen, Versorgungswerke) on the establishment of their fund vehicles in Luxembourg and the conversion of certain of these structures from FCPs into corporate entities.
- Several Luxembourg AIFM entities both on day-to-day legal questions as well as on their initial approval and licensing process.
Clifford Chance advises Nordrheinische Ärzteversorgung together with Prime Capital AG on the development of 254 MW onshore wind farm Stavro in Sweden
11 November 2019
Clifford Chance advises Cording Real Estate on EUR 225 million acquisition of Carrée Seestraße in Berlin
27 June 2019
Career and qualifications
- London School of Economics and Science Po Paris (Master's in European Politics) 2010
- University of Saarland (LL.M. in European and International Law) 2012
- Joined Clifford Chance in 2012