Katharina Thielges is admitted to the German and Luxembourg bar association. She has significant experience in Luxembourg and international taxation with a focus on investment funds and the asset management industry. She advises on BEPS, exchange of information, cross-border transactions and financial institutions on the German and Swiss market. She joined the firm in 2018.
- In relation to withholding tax subjects advise for Luxembourg, French and German investment funds and Asset Managers.
- Wide range of clients on the structuring of private equity, real estate and investment funds, structured finance, securitization and debt restructuring.
- Direct tax, exchange of information and operational taxes (FATCA, CRS).
View all news and client work featuring Katharina Thielges
Career and qualifications
Assistant, Deutsche Asset Management Luxembourg 2011
- University Geifswald, Germany (First legal state examination) 2012
- Oberlandesgericht Koblenz, Germany (2nd legal state examination) 2014
- Senior Tax advisor, KPMG 2014
- Chambre des salariés (Diploma of Luxembourg Taxation) 2017
- Admitted as a Rechtsanwältin in Germany 2018
- Admitted as an Avocat Liste IV in Luxembourg 2018
- Joined Clifford Chance 2018
ALFI Luxembourg (withholding tax and BEPS group)
Awards and citations
- Luxembourg Law Firm Of The Year - Chambers 2018