Elisabeth Lauwerier is a member of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice.
She advises on all areas of real estate law, including office and commercial lease contracts, property acquisitions, town planning and environment for numerous financial and commercial companies. She handles the real estate and environment aspects of corporate transactions for major international companies of the financial sector and the industrial sector.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Strasbourg, France (First year of Master degree in Private and Public Law), 2012
- University of Paris II: Panthéon-Assas (Second year of Master degree in Real Estate and Construction Law), 2013
- Associate in real estate law at a Luxembourg law firm 2015
- Admitted as an Avocat in Paris, 2016
- Admitted to the Luxembourg bar under professional home title 2016
- Joined Clifford Chance 2017