Eimear O'Dwyer specialises in banking and structured finance transactions, with a particular focus on the infrastructure sector.
Eimear has advised on a wide range of transactions including unsecured corporate bonds, project bonds and multi-source financings. She has particular experience advising on transactions supported by the EIB's Project Bond Credit Enhancement product.
- Advising HSBC Bank plc as arranger on the financing of the Elazig Integrated Health Campus in Turkey
- Advising EIB as SDCE Provider on the A8 A-Modell Ulm-Augsburg refinancing
- Advising EIB as PBCE Provider on the Passante di Mestre toll road refinancing, the N25 Irish Road PPP, the West of Duddon Sands OFTO and the A7 German Road PPP
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Université Panthéon-Assas, Paris II (Licence droit, mention droits français et de common law) 2008
- Université Panthéon-Assas, Paris II (Maîtrise en droit, mention droit comparé, droits de common law) 2009
- University College Dublin (Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL Maitrise)) 2009
- Joined Clifford Chance 2012
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales 2014