Eimear is a Counsel in the Banking, Finance & Capital Markets practice of Clifford Chance’s Luxembourg office.
She specialises in capital markets, securitisation and structured finance. She advises on a wide range of transactions including repackaging, securitisations, multi-source financings, MTN programmes and standalone bond issuances. She has also a particular interest in ESG matters.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Université Panthéon-Assas, Paris II (Licence droit, mention droits français et de common law) 2008
- Université Panthéon-Assas, Paris II (Maîtrise en droit, mention droit comparé, droits de common law) 2009
- University College Dublin (Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL Maitrise)) 2009
- Joined Clifford Chance 2012
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales 2014
- Admitted as an avocat à la Cour in Luxembourg 2020
- LuxCMA Sustainable Task Force