Dunja Damjanovic-Pralong has solid experience in general corporate matters and specialises in corporate restructurings, unregulated real estate funds, private equity structures and multi-jurisdictional acquisitions.
Dunja's experience includes advising on major local and cross-border M&A deals, on cross-border restructurings and on the setting-up of private equity acquisition structure for major private equity houses.
- Advised MircoInvest, holding company owned by one of the infrastructure funds managed by Natixis Mirova and another fund managed by PGGM, on the acquisition from Caisse Des Dépôts Et Consignations and Fond-ICOInfraestructuras of a 60% stake of Albali Señalización, S.A., a concessionaire company operating and maintaining the signalling facilities, fixed telecommunications, traffic control, protection and safety and GSM-R mobile phone for part of the High Speed Madrid-Levante Line Section.
Completion of the acquisition is conditional on the obtaining of the relevant authorisations from ADIF, EIB and the shareholders of Albali. Closing is expected to take place in the second half of 2018.
- Advised Permira in relation to the sale of a minority stake in Genesys, a portfolio company of Permira to Hellman & Friedman LLC for an investment of USD 900 million. Genesys is a leader supplier of software and solutions for mid and large companies and organisations.
- Advised Permira-Genesys on its acquisition of Interactive Intelligence, a global leader for cloud services for customer engagement.
- Advised Permira on the sale of a majority stake in Ancestry.com, the global leader in online family history to Silver Lake and GIC.
- Advised EQT Infrastructure on its acquisition of CHEP Aerospace Solutions for USD 130 million
- Advised B&M European Value Retail S.A., a leading variety retailer in the UK, with the listing of B&M European Value Retail S.A. on the London Stock Exchange on 17 June 2014.
- Advised eDreams ODIGEO with regard to the initial public offering of shares of its Luxembourg Company to institutional investors in the United States and elsewhere and the admission to trading of its shares on the regulated markets of Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Bilbao, including the CSSF prospectus approval procedure and all Luxembourg aspects.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Paris I: Panthéon-Sorbonne (Maîtrise en droit privé mention droit des affaires internationales) 1995
- University of Paris II: Panthéon-Assas (D.E.A. de droit international privé et du commerce international) 1996
- Florida State University (Master of Science) 1998
- Joined Clifford Chance 2001
- Admitted as an avocat in Paris 2005
- ESCP Europe, Paris (Executive Mastère Spécialisé Ingénierie financière et fiscale) 2009
- Admitted under her professional home title in Luxembourg 2012
- Kluwer ACE, Comptabilité, fiscalité, audit, droit des affaires au Luxembourg, member of the editorial board
Awards and citations
- Notable Practitioner
ILFR 1000 2020: M&A