Caroline Migeot specialises in investment fund related matters, in particular in the field of UCITS and AIF funds, advising domestic and international clients on the legal and regulatory aspects of creating, structuring, operating and marketing investment funds, including compliance questions relevant to investment funds.
She is also responsible for knowledge and development with regard to the regulatory, corporate, contractual and organisational aspects of Luxembourg investment funds and the Luxembourg companies managing such investment funds, both in the UCITS and the AIF environment.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Louvain-la-Neuve (UCL), Belgium (Master of Laws) 1998
- Research assistant & teaching assistant, University of Louvain-la-Neuve (UCL) Belgium 1998
- Arthur Andersen Luxembourg, Legal Department 2001
- Joined Clifford Chance 2002
- Admitted as an avocat in Luxembourg 2004
- Admitted as an avocat à la Cour in Luxembourg 2006
- Counsel since 2010