Alexandra Dear is a member of the Corporate practice.
Alexandra specialises in general corporate matters, corporate restructurings, private equity structures and multi-jurisdictional mergers/acquisitions.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Paris II : Panthéon-Assas (Licence in Business Law) 2011
- University of Paris II : Panthéon-Assas (Master I in Business Law) 2012
- University of Paris I : Panthéon-Sorbonne (Master II in Anglo-American Business Law) 2013
- University of San Diego School of Law (LL.M in Comparative Law) 2014
- Admitted as an Attorney at Law in New York State (USA) 2015
- Admitted as an Avocat in Paris (France) 2017
- Admitted as an Avocat Liste IV in Luxembourg 2017
- Joined Clifford Chance 2017