Peter Kilner has extensive international experience advising on financing and other transactions.
Peter also advises on restructuring, leveraged finance, real estate finance as well as general bank lending, structured products, securitisation and other structured finance, and joint ventures.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Cambridge University (BA Natural Sciences) 1985
- Joined Clifford Chance 1989
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 1991
- Partner since 1998
- Clifford Chance Tokyo 2003 - 2012
- Clifford Chance Hong Kong since 2012
- Admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong 2013
- Consultant since March 2017