Trishya Gandhi specialises in corporate and regulatory work in the financial services sector.
She has worked on a number of insurance, asset management and banking matters including M&A, Part VII transfers, insurance and reinsurance arrangements, insurance regulation and corporate reorganisations.
- Advising Schroders on its wealth management strategic joint venture with Lloyds Banking Group including distribution arrangements.
- Advising Barclays on the Part VII transfer of certain Banking and Markets, Corporate and Private Banking business to Barclays Bank Ireland.
- Advising L&G on a treaty reinsurance agreement covering longevity risk.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Kings College London (LLB) 2013
- Joined Clifford Chance 2014
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales 2016
- City of London Law Society Insurance Law Committee (Secretary)