Susan Poffley has experience in a range of commercial law issues.
She has also advised corporate and individual clients on reputation management and media law issues.
- Advising an executive at a multinational corporation in connection with a public inquiry.
- Advising a UK plc in a public law challenge.
- Advising a UK financial institution in regulatory proceedings.
- Advising an individual challenging a decision by the Ministry of Justice.
- Advising a multinational company in a breach of contract claim.
Clifford Chance advises easyJet on its plans to offset its carbon emissions from fuel for every flight
9 December 2019