Sam Clinton-Davis advises corporates, private equity houses and financial institutions on a range of corporate and capital raising activities including IPOs, M&A transactions and bond issuances.
- Advised Morgan Stanley and J.P. Morgan on the IPO and London premium listing of the private equity firm Bridgepoint.
- Advised Jupiter Asset Management on its £370m acquisition of Merian Global Investors.
- Advised EQT Infrastructure on the sale of GB Railfreight to Infracapital.
- Advised Blackstone on its €1.6 billion acquisition of CRH Europe Distribution.
- Advised PensionBee on its IPO and admission to trading on the High Growth Segment of the London Stock Exchange.
- Advised Arsenal Football Club plc on the early redemption of its "stadium bonds" and on the restructuring of the club's debts.
- Advised Blackstone Property Partners on the issue of €600 million 1.25% Notes due 2027.
- Advised Diageo on the issue of €700 million 0.125% Notes due 2028.